Persons wishing to acquire Citizenship of St Vincent and the Grenadines are required to:
- Complete the attached Citizenship Application Form (in duplicate) and return it to the address below along with two (2) passport-size studio photographs of the applicant and their spouse (certified).
- Birth Certificate or Passport of applicant and their spouse.
- Marriage Certificate.
- A Police Certificate of Character from the country where the applicant had most recently resided for a period in excess of six (6) months.
- Medical Certificate.
- Application fee of EC$ 150.00 (non-refundable).
- On approval of the application pay a registration fee
- EC$ 1,800.00 (marriage to a Vincentian)
- EC$ 2,200.00 (marriage to a non-Vincentian)
- All documents must be original.
- Applications should be sent directly to the:
Office of the Hon Prime Minister
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Tel: +1 784 456 1111
Fax: +1 784 457 2152
- It is advisable that all documents sent the Ministry should be sent by registered post or courier.
N.B: all application should be completed in Black Ink