Should allow the entry of certain qualified individuals into another CARICOM Member State. Successful applicants will be granted a definite entry of six months, if they enter a Member State with a Certificate issued by their home country or a Member State other than the receiving country.
Definition of Categories for free movement of skills
- Graduates are persons who have obtained at least a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university.
- Media Persons are persons whose primary source of income is drawn from media and media-related work or persons who are qualified to enter this field.
- Artists are persons who are active in or qualified to enter a particular field of art with the specific purpose to earn a living.
- Musicians are persons who are active in or qualified to enter a particular field of music with the specific purpose to earn a living.
- Sports persons are persons who are active in or qualified to enter a particular field of sports with the specific purpose to earn a living as a professional or semi-professional.
Please provide the following original document and one copy of the following:
- University degree certificate, diploma etc.
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (copy of pages with biographical details, date of issue and expiry)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Police Certificate of Character (UK residence should request from their local police station – ‘Subject Access Request’)
Original documents will be returned to the applicant.
Application Fee $95USD – Bank Draft/International Money Order made payable to ‘Accountant General’
For more information concerning this matter please visit the CARICOM Website